20 beach houses in the Netherlands, luxurious and spacious
The beach houses are located directly on the beach. They are equipped with sliding doors and a wide veranda and all look out on the sea. The houses are easy to reach for disabled persons and for prams, along a path. The beach houses are decorated in a seaside style with beautiful colours. They can accommodate up to four or five persons.
The cottages have two bedrooms: one with a double bed and with bunk beds. The bottom bunk bed can be folded out to a small double bed. Some homes are equipped with a single sofa bed in the living room. The bathroom has a shower and a toilet.
Make yourself at home at your beach house
The beach houses are well insulated and equipped with a heater, so it's also nice to stay by the sea in the spring and the autumn.
The living room has a sitting area and dining area and adjoins the open kitchen. The kitchen has a 2-burner stove, fridge, kettle and coffee maker.
For a detailed description of the inventory, see the separate page Inventory.
The Hague Beach Houses in short:
- 20 new beach houses, right on the beach of Kijkduin by the city The Hague
- for rent per week, midweek or weekend
- beautiful and quiet surroundings with a direct ocean view
- plenty of space around the houses
- luxurious and stylish design, with French doors opening onto a porch
- free parking
- the historic city centre of The Hague nearby
- easy to reach, including for elderly people and families with little children